PNW-ISA membership is open to anyone interested in the proper care of trees. As a member of PNW-ISA, you will join over 2,200 green industry enthusiasts and professionals.
A PNW-ISA membership is an investment in your industry and your career. A PNW-ISA membership pays itself back through discounts on products, access to exclusive resources, and educational opportunities. You can look forward to these member benefits:
- 20% member discount on all PNW-ISA courses and workshops
- 20% member discount on books, apparel, and other PNW-ISA merchandise
- Discounted rates for ISA Certification Exams and Recertification of credentials when combined with ISA membership.
- An opportunity to advertise in the ISA Certified Arborist Promotional Directory
- Eligibility for PNW-ISA competitions and awards
- Networking opportunities at regional courses and workshops as well as the Annual Training Conference
- Posting of available Job Openings.
Membership connections and resources have helped many professionals reach their career goals.
Individuals pay $60 per year, or $50 if purchased with an ISA membership (total fee of $185).
The regular membership allows full voting privileges and the opportunity to run for the PNW-ISA Board of Directors.
Individuals may pay $600 for a lifetime membership in the PNW-ISA in lieu of paying annual dues. Whether you are new to the field or have been around for years, this membership is an economical option.
Contact our office to discuss a Lifetime Membership.
Students enrolled in a two- or four-year college degree program in arboriculture or a related field are eligible for a $30 student membership in both the PNW-ISA and ISA. A copy of your current student ID and class schedule is required to process a student membership. Your membership must also be approved by a faculty advisor.
Purchase a Student Membership through the ISA. You will be asked to provide enrollment information during the signup process.