Sonshine Tree Care is seeking a confident, detail-oriented Office / Operations Manager to take charge. This individual must be a dynamic person with a skill set ranging from; maintaining excellent customer relations and managing crew workload, to financial accounting. As our company grows and expands the office team this individual will delegate responsibility and oversee the office operations.
- QuickBooks Pro
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
- G Suite
Bookkeeping /Accounting – 10%
- Maintains records of financial transactions by posting transactions and reconciling accounts; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Prepares annual, quarterly, and monthly tax reports.
- Administers AP, AR, payroll, including benefits, PR liabilities, weighted average overtime, etc.
Human Resources – 10%
- Oversees new employee on-boarding, including tax, benefit, training record keeping compliance.
- Ensures company benefits are administered in compliance with policy, and regulatory requirements
- Maintains employee records.
Secretarial – 30%
- Receives incoming telephone calls / emails / inquiries, takes messages, schedules representative’s appointments.
- Collects pertinent information from prospect, and communicates pertinent information to customer i.e. project type, company value, logistics, our expectations of the sale visit (10-15 mins onsite w/customer with clear list of requested work).
- Pre-qualifies new inquiries to increase team's success.
- Makes travel arrangements as necessary.
Contracting / Project Scheduling – 30%
- Reviews contract revision requests, prepares revision in collaboration with sales team as necessary, and submits to customer for review.
- Schedules and manages workload based on crew / equipment availability.
Operations – 10%
- Checks hours on work orders / job reports / time sheets for accuracy.
- Summarizes the content of incoming materials to assist the manager and representatives.
- Is familiar with company policy and applicable state and federal regulations.
Marketing / Sales – 10%
- Dispatches seasonal mailings and follows up with previous customers to generate new leads.
- Follows up with sent proposals to determine client decision and pertinent information.
Position Qualifications / Skills
- Developing Procedures
- Analyzing Information
- Excellent Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- We are a drug and alcohol-free environment. Qualified applicants will receive pre-employment background check and drug test.
- 90% company-paid medical and dental insurance
- SIMPLE IRA w/company match
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement of Approved / Applicable Professional Development Courses
- Excellent Team to work with
How to Apply
If you are able to meet this position’s needs, please submit a summary of qualifications limited to two pages and a cover letter including a personal statement expressing how the work of Sonshine Tree Care aligns with your personal and professional goals.