Conservation Tree Care is a young company based in South Seattle. Our goal is to provide high quality, environmentally conscious tree care services to our residential and commercial customers in South King County. We are rapidly growing and this will create many opportunities for our employees to grow with us. We are looking for a climbing arborist to join our team.
Our work consists of 80% pruning and 20% tree removal. In keeping with our environmental mission, we discourage our customers from removing healthy, unproblematic trees. All of the pruning work we perform conforms to the ANSI A300 pruning standards. We also require strict adherence to the ANSI Z133 Safety Requirements for Arboricultural Operations.
Please note that Conservation Tree Care is a smoke-free workplace.
- Valid driver's license with a clean record
- Experience safely accessing trees with the assistance of rope systems in compliance with the ANSI Z-133 safety standard
- Experience pruning trees in compliance with the ANSI A-300 2017 standard
- Experience with SRT rope access systems
- Electrical Hazard Awareness Training for incidental line clearance
- Aerial rescue training
- 100% Employer paid health insurance
- Two weeks paid vacation per year
- Many training and education opportunities
How to Apply
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com