The ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) program provides an opportunity for professionals in the arboriculture industry to expand their knowledge through education and training in the fundamentals of tree risk assessment. This qualification promotes the safety of people and property by providing a standardized and systematic process for assessing tree risk. The results of a tree risk assessment can provide tree owners and risk managers with the information to make informed decisions to enhance tree benefits, health, and longevity. The Tree Risk Assessment Renewal workshop is a one-day refresher, with five hours of instruction, and three hours of take the exam. Current TRAQ holders can complete the abbreviated course as early as four years into their qualification.
Registration Deadline: October 15, 2020
To be able to register for the TRAQ Renewal workshop you must hold a TRAQ credential. You may complete the TRAQ Renewal workshop as early as 18 months prior to your qualification expiration date. Participants are asked to bring their TRAQ Risk Assessment manual and clipboard to training.
All Applications will be reviewed for approval. Your registration will be finalized via email.
What to Bring to Exam
- Your government-issued photo ID
- TRAQ Manual and Risk Clipboard received in study packet
- Hard hat and high-visibility vest or shirt
- #2 pencils and clipboard for taking notes
- Rain gear, including large zip-lock bag
Please dress for your comfort level indoors and outdoors; we cannot always control the room temperature to suit everyone. Come prepared to spend part of the day outdoors.
PAYMENT & REGISTRATION FEE
You must pay by credit card to register online. Credit cards are charged at the time of registration .
- If you are a PNW Chapter member - sign in to your account to receive the Member Registration fee of $405.81
- If you are not a PNW Chapter member - but are an ISA Only member -Please contact PNW at 503-874-8263 to receive a discount code for your registration fee of $405.81.
- If you are not a PNW Chapter or an ISA member - your registration fee will be $486.92.
Save money by becoming a PNW Chapter member ! ! !
By applying to participate in a TRAQ event, you are agreeing to the terms, conditions, and policies outlined in the Tree Risk Assessment Qualification Application Guide. Please review this document before applying for an event.
Special Accommodations Requests
If you have an accommodation request, please complete the Special Accommodations Request Form and submit it with your application. You can find the form online at http://www.isa-arbor.com/Accommodations. Submit the form to email@example.com.
You will receive a confirmation packet with a letter containing the date and time of the course and the name of the appropriate contact person. Confirmation packets are shipped three weeks prior to the date the course begins.
Confirmation packets will be shipped using UPS to the address provided on the personal information registration page. Please provide a physical shipping address.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- No refunds will be given for cancellations or rescheduling after midnight of the course registration deadline.
Day 1: 8 AM to 5 PM.
Instructor: Terry Flanagan
City of Eugene Public Works
1820 Roosevelt Blvd, Eugene, OR 97402
- 5.0 - A,M,T
- 2.0 - BCMA-P
- 2.0 - BCMA-M
- 1.0 - BCMA-S