Are you looking for a company to really sink your roots into, the kind of company that will recognize the special skills and abilities you have to offer? We are unlike any other and our success and continued growth are a testimony to the elite kind of arboriculture company we are. You don't just have a job here. We would like to offer you a career. Your potential to earn is based on your ability to grow, you decide. Isn't it time you work for the best?
Our new head office/yard is home of our LEED qualified building recently a winner of the Fraser Valley Commercial Building Award, uniquely bringing nature and conservation indoors. We strive to provide our employees with an unparalleled work environment to grow in. Our employees have spoken, and we've granted their top wishes. Showers and even a drying room for wet clothes are among the perks of working with us. We truly care about our industry and your education, which is why we have created some Endowed Scholarships at various post secondary institutions. Every year from now on, deserving students will receive the BC Plant Health Care Award to help cover their tuition costs. As an employee, you can expect us to help you hone your skills and develop your career in arboriculture. And to ensure that you have the opportunities you need, qualifying employees will be sponsored to attend the Arborist Technician program through Industry Training Authority.
This position is a combination of Supervising and Managing tree care crews while performing all aspects of tree care services to the highest level of safety and efficiency, office administration, driving vehicles, crew scheduling, training team-mates as well as providing public training courses, tree risk assessments and other arborist consulting tasks, prospecting for sales, employee orientations, work site observations and incident investigations, manage team-mates training portfolios, participate with Safety Committee and practice Safety Meetings.
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Have at least (4) years of arboriculture experience
- Be an ISA Certified Arborist and Certified Tree Risk Assessor (TRAQ)
- Possess intermediate computer skills (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Be able to coordinate, delegate, prioritize, multi-task, and assist all district consulting needs
- Be able to safely ascend trees to perform aerial inspection as well as be able to perform all duties as a climbing arborist depending on workload schedules and specific seasons during the year.
- Ability to work extended hours; including weekends if needed.
- Be knowledgeable in all other aspects of arboriculture for continuous growth
- Medical & Dental
- Self Directed Benefit Package
- Safety Allowance
- Education/Professional Development Allowance
*Some conditions apply.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position you are applying for in the subject line. We thank all those who apply however only those requested for an interview will be contacted.