General Tree Service, a leader in the arboricultural industry since 1924, is poised for growth and always looking for good people. Check us out and see if you have what it takes to be a part of the General Tree Service Team.
Some of the main requirements for this position include:
· Good verbal and written communication and customer service skills
· Punctuality and good attendance
· Positive attitude and organizational skills
· A minimum of one year professional climbing experience
· Current drivers license and an insurable driving record
· Pre-employment background check, drug test and physical
· Working outdoors under varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions
· Ability to walk up to several miles daily over uneven terrain
· Lift and carry heavy loads (up to 50-pounds)
· Digital dexterity and muscle coordination necessary to control equipment used in this field
Benefits include: 100% company paid medical and dental insurance premiums for our employees with subsidized insurance premiums for dependents, 401(k) with employer match, 125 plan, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, paid vacation, competitive wages, and we supply quality safety equipment. We offer great growth opportunities, a supportive work environment and in house training for those with a desire to improve and excel in this dynamic industry.
How to Apply
Please complete our employment application at: www.generaltree.com/employment.html