Out on a Limb Tree co LLC is hiring!
With over 16 years in business working in the Seattle area, we've built a strong customer base and have at least a 6 week backlog most of the year. Salary is competitive and benefits are excellent. We are looking for two full-time climbers to add to our team.
Out on a Limb is a full service tree company, from fine pruning to retrenchment pruning of big, overmature trees. We install 3 types of cabling systems and also do bracing. ANSI A300 pruning standards and ISA Best Management Practices are used as the definitive guides in decisions regarding appropriate management protocols. ANSI z133 is our standard for safety protocols. Roughly 70% of our work is pruning and 30% removal.
- 1-2 years climbing experience
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
- Professional and punctual
- ISA certified
- 90% Employer paid Medical/Dental after 60 days
- 3% matching IRA after 2 years
- 2 weeks PTO per year
- Training and education opportunities
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com