General Tree Service, a leader in the arboricultural industry since 1924, has immediate year-round openings for Experienced Pruning Crew Leaders and Experienced Climbers.
Successful candidates must be committed to safe work practices, arboricultural excellence, and great customer service. Good communications skills, drug testing, and an insurable driving record are required.
Benefits include: 100% company paid medical and dental insurance premiums for our employees with partially subsidized insurance premiums for dependents, 401(k) with employer match, 125 plan, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, paid vacation, company supplied quality climbing and safety equipment and competitive wages. We offer great growth opportunities and a supportive work environment.
- 1 year minimum professional climbing experience
- Good verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Punctuality and good attendance
- Positive attitude and organizational skills
- Current drivers license and an insurable driving record
- Pre-employment background check, drug test and physical
- Working outdoors under varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions
- Ability to walk up to several miles daily over uneven terrain
- Lift and carry heavy loads (up to 50-pounds)
How to Apply
Please complete the application on our website at: www.generaltree.com/employment.html